The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby General Paranoia » Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:11 pm

Probably has a stair-lift down to the bunker
Editor in Chief Bill wrote:It also 'thins the herd' so to speak, so that marginal and under-financed companies fall off the radar, leaving the better managed companies to dominate the news sphere.
TMP - killing off small companies!
General Paranoia

Postby Guest » Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:29 pm

This thread needs another name change.
Call it the “Virtue Signalling Thread”.
Or, the “Dear Lord, I thank you I am not like the cunts on TMP. Obese, elderly, fascists, Trump voters...Thread”

Postby Macunaima » Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:06 am

Or “the Thread Bill and JJ just can’t let alone”.
Macunaima

Postby Macunaima » Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:10 am

It’s also now “fake history” and “political correctness”, as well as anti-Catholic bigotry to criticize Christopher Colombus, a deeply Christian visonary.

http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg.mv?id=487482

An article by the Knights of Colombus which breathes not a word about Colombus’ enslaving and killing Native Caribbeans... the reports of him doing this, which include eyewitness accounts by around two dozen people, including Colombus’ supporters, have been in the Spanish Archives for about a half a millenia, but this is apparently either fake news, or something that we should oberlook due to Chris’ C’s “zeal to bring the Christian faith to unbelievers”.

Must be rough being a member of the KoC today and having to actually deal with history, I guess.

What this has to do with gaming is anyone’s guess.
Macunaima

Postby kyotebue2 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:53 am

300 Catholic Priests molested 1000 Kids but let's just sweep that under a rug.
kyotebue2

Postby frotherPest » Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:40 am

Macunaima wrote:Wow. Hard to see what is more idiotic in that. The tacit admission that he’s OK living in a one party state run by a minority. The belief that Democrats will somehow start organizing assassinations (rather than just suck up to power as they always do). The idea that walls will somehow keep immigrants and refugees out.

Guaranteed this guy comes from a state that takes more in taxes than it produces.
Nobody ever reads the fine print.
frotherPest

Postby rebelyell2006 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:57 am

Macunaima wrote:It’s also now “fake history” and “political correctness”, as well as anti-Catholic bigotry to criticize Christopher Colombus, a deeply Christian visonary.

An article by the Knights of Colombus which breathes not a word about Colombus’ enslaving and killing Native Caribbeans... the reports of him doing this, which include eyewitness accounts by around two dozen people, including Colombus’ supporters, have been in the Spanish Archives for about a half a millenia, but this is apparently either fake news, or something that we should oberlook due to Chris’ C’s “zeal to bring the Christian faith to unbelievers”.

Must be rough being a member of the KoC today and having to actually deal with history, I guess.

Out here in New Mexico, 33% of the population absolutely loves him, 33% of the population absolutely hates him, and us Anglos just shrug our shoulders and enjoy having a day off in October.
rebelyell2006

Postby Winnie » Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:33 am

kyotebue2 wrote:300 Catholic Priests molested 1000 Kids but let's just sweep that under a rug.

I checked my former parish in the Scranton diocese.
At least 3 priests named. One I might have known in High School. I think he had the air of having been a little “light in the loafers”, as Johnnie Carson would have said.
But I had had drifted away for the others.
It does make me glad I was never an altar boy.

And it’s not being “swept under the rug”. Today. But back then, it sure was. Particularly by one bishop who might have been a third cousin once removed.
Winnie

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:12 am

Macunaima wrote:It’s also now “fake history” and “political correctness”, as well as anti-Catholic bigotry to criticize Christopher Colombus, a deeply Christian visonary.

And Tango, once again, shows his true racist colors. What a little cunt he is.

Postby sane max nli » Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:25 am

Winnie wrote:It does make me glad I was never an altar boy.

When it came to light my former Primary School Headmaster was a Kiddie-Fiddler, I was both shocked and sorta offended. I had no idea... and.... hey, was I ugly or something?*

*Yes actually, i was.
sane max nli

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot