The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Boris Johnson must die! » Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:33 am

Extending Aluminium Ladder wrote:
Boris Johnson must die! wrote:
Hmm...I can understand why you call yourself 'Extending Aluminium Ladder'; your IQ and that of an extending aluminium ladder are identical.

Now, fuck off and go back to sucking off your latest 'client'.


Oh, what a tosser ... your insults don't even make sense.
As for GP ... Hi Bill!


They do not make sense to you because you are as thick as pig shit.
User avatar
Boris Johnson must die!
 

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Michael » Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:32 am

So if you are at the show as a vendor you are not allowed to go home when you like, unless you have prior permission?
User avatar
Michael
 
Posts: 780
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2007 7:39 pm
Location: Bristol

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Guest » Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:56 am

Fuck me, it's hot ...
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby General Paranoia » Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:27 am

Michael wrote:So if you are at the show as a vendor you are not allowed to go home when you like, unless you have prior permission?

Every year the HMGS is the center of some drama or other
Editor in Chief Bill wrote:It also 'thins the herd' so to speak, so that marginal and under-financed companies fall off the radar, leaving the better managed companies to dominate the news sphere.
TMP - killing off small companies!
User avatar
General Paranoia
 
Posts: 9750
Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2003 11:13 am
Location: Helping Bill make the right choices

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Oh my swollen foot ... » Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:08 am

General Paranoia wrote:Every year the HMGS is the center of some drama or other



It's just an American thing. They all feel fucking entitled (and constantly "threatened"), and the "vets" feel doubly so.
User avatar
Oh my swollen foot ...
 

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby JJCH nli » Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:22 am

General Paranoia wrote:
Michael wrote:So if you are at the show as a vendor you are not allowed to go home when you like, unless you have prior permission?

Every year the HMGS is the center of some drama or other


Hysterical Male Gaming Society? They need the expertise of Treadaway the Tramp. A few Hitler Youth coffee mugs for sale should calm the waters.

Given that Pennsylvania seems to allow both concealed and open carriage of firearms, getting into a heated argument at Historicon is either brave or foolhardy.

The foot fetishist pic was a nice touch by Bill.
User avatar
JJCH nli
 

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Guest » Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:23 am

Yup, George felt it important to point out "I'm a disabled veteran" as his very first justification.

His disability might be relevant to his argument. Being a veteran certainly isn't.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Picador » Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:04 pm

The funniest part of that thread is the geriatrics shouting "70 isn't elderly".

Some of those fuckers must be older than grass, and in denial.

:rofl:
Picador
 
Posts: 154
Joined: Sat Jun 01, 2019 9:28 am

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Craaaazy Bill » Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:24 pm

Michael wrote:So if you are at the show as a vendor you are not allowed to go home when you like, unless you have prior permission?


Salute is the same
User avatar
Craaaazy Bill
 

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby General Paranoia » Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:39 pm

Anyway, it's good for traffic. Bill just needs to DH a few to keep the drama ticking over.
Maybe even run a poll on it!
Editor in Chief Bill wrote:It also 'thins the herd' so to speak, so that marginal and under-financed companies fall off the radar, leaving the better managed companies to dominate the news sphere.
TMP - killing off small companies!
User avatar
General Paranoia
 
Posts: 9750
Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2003 11:13 am
Location: Helping Bill make the right choices

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 46 guests