The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Caldera Cal » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:55 am

Guest wrote:
Khusrau wrote:
Just another guest wrote:And that's different from Mac deflecting Frothers 'Expose TNP for what it really is' thread into another 'it's all about Mac. I'm a social anthropologist you know, and my views on any given subject in the universe are more important than yours, you snivelling moron' diatribe how exactly?

:roll:

Oh go fuck yourself troll. Mac never said anything of the sort, and unlike you he's happy to not be anonymous so you can all have a go. So you know, being a janitor in a gym, being a racist prison coffee-maker, or living in the basement with your glitter and tutu don't exactly qualify you to criticise.

Is anyone left on TMP to fuck it all up, or are all the cunts here while PMT becomes further and further broken?

I can’t be that there is anyone willing to defend that despicable creature, Mac.

Yep, Fuck off......
Caldera Cal

Postby Macunaima » Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:35 am

Amazing. Twenty or so posts by Bill about me. I am really touched and flattered, Bill.
Macunaima

Postby George » Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:06 am

Mac may be a saint or he may be just a very naughty boy. I don't really care. This is the Bill Show.
Now him, I'm certain he's a villain.
George

Postby Bill's Fan Bois » Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:29 am

This is the Bill Show.
Now him, I'm certain he's a villain.

He's not a villain, he's just drawn that way! :roll:
Bill's Fan Bois

Postby General Paranoia » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:07 am

Sleazy Bill relies on his reputation on the wargames forums to earn his living (yes I know! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: )
Mac, on the other hand, doesn't need to care what's said about him on wargames forums

Bill's reputation for all to see
That's a remarkable achievement. I'm not sure you could find such consistently bad press for anyone else in the World!
Troutwatch a trail of infamy
General Paranoia

Postby Macunaima » Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:16 pm

I kind of have to wonder why he is so obsessed with me, however. I mean, there are a lot of cunts on this thread and I came in relatively late. It’s not like I outted his transpinnay “send American jobs to the Phillipines” scheme, either.

So why he’s over here frothing at me is anyone’s guess.
Macunaima

Postby General Paranoia » Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:32 pm

Macunaima wrote:I kind of have to wonder why he is so obsessed with me, however. I mean, there are a lot of cunts on this thread and I came in relatively late. It’s not like I outted his transpinnay “send American jobs to the Phillipines” scheme, either.

Distraction. His site is going down the pan and the few remaining subscribers are panicking because they might lose their safe space.
He should really be concentrating on Google though. He needs to generate some positive press to try and push the condemning blog entries off of the first few pages of Google.
If he had half a brain he'd realise Frothers is the least of his problems!
Troutwatch a trail of infamy
General Paranoia

Postby ... - - - ... » Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:43 pm

The assumption that anyone who despises Mac must be Bill is sadly indicative of the obsession that so many people here have with the creep.

Bill is an incompetent, dishonest, lying arsehole who has banned many people from his joke of a website. So what? Does it really matter?

Mac, on the other hand, is something else entirely; why did he leave the USA?
... - - - ...

Postby Macunaima » Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:48 pm

... - - - ... wrote:The assumption that anyone who despises Mac must be Bill is sadly indicative of the obsession that so many people here have with the creep.

Bill is an incompetent, dishonest, lying arsehole who has banned many people from his joke of a website. So what? Does it really matter?

Mac, on the other hand, is something else entirely; why did he leave the USA?

I told you, Bil... er, SOS: it was the Jews.

Neh, Brony?
Macunaima

Postby Just passing by (again) » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:09 pm

Macunaima wrote:I kind of have to wonder why he is so obsessed with me, however. I mean, there are a lot of cunts on this thread and I came in relatively late. It’s not like I outted his transpinnay “send American jobs to the Phillipines” scheme, either.

Perhaps he is a little hot under the collar about the saucy overtones of your day job.
Just passing by (again)

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot