The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Derek H » Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:07 pm

Guest wrote:
rusty wrote:It's like Bill has never heard of Tor and such, or hopes that his more stupid (is that tautology?) members haven't.

http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg.mv?id=489834

Bless him.


<snip>
And nice that John/Winnie (and a few of the saner voices) are leading the charge against it. But Billo will probably have Gwen "talk" to the malcontents and tell them to stuff it. Its his way....


Posts are certainly getting deleted.

Image
Pimping my blog at http://dereksweetoys.com/
User avatar
Derek H
 
Posts: 1850
Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2007 10:01 am

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Derek H » Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:10 pm

General Paranoia wrote:These are people that are scared of the internet and restricted to what passes for a search engine on Bill's site.
TNP is pretty much a gated community for technophobes


Judging by the questions people ask on TNP most of them are quite incapable of using Google.
Pimping my blog at http://dereksweetoys.com/
User avatar
Derek H
 
Posts: 1850
Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2007 10:01 am

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Guest » Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:26 pm

Dan and Winston will not be exchanging birthday cards.
http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg.mv?id=489834
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Bill's Fan Bois » Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:39 pm

Derek H wrote:
General Paranoia wrote:These are people that are scared of the internet and restricted to what passes for a search engine on Bill's site.
TNP is pretty much a gated community for technophobes


Judging by the questions people ask on TNP most of them are quite incapable of using Google.


Tool using chimps have better luck using Google!
User avatar
Bill's Fan Bois
 

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Macunaima » Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:31 pm

Guest wrote:Dan and Winston will not be exchanging birthday cards.
http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg.mv?id=489834


I know I take the piss out of our ol' Walmart greeter with a certain regularity (and I shouldn't, being that is probably where I am going to end up), but damned if the curmudgeon doesn't warm the cockles of my heart every now and then! :D
Macunaima
 
Posts: 4854
Joined: Sun May 18, 2014 1:54 pm

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Guest » Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:50 pm

Macunaima wrote:
Guest wrote:Dan and Winston will not be exchanging birthday cards.
http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg.mv?id=489834


I know I take the piss out of our ol' Walmart greeter with a certain regularity (and I shouldn't, being that is probably where I am going to end up), but damned if the curmudgeon doesn't warm the cockles of my heart every now and then! :D

I think he once said that he was a greeter at Kmart back in the 70s before they put an elderly requirement on the job. He then “graduated” to security “manager”. He was a young whippersnapper back then.
He also said elsewhere that he now sells Xfinity Comcast at Walmart.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Macunaima » Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:57 pm

Well god bless him, anyhow. :D
Macunaima
 
Posts: 4854
Joined: Sun May 18, 2014 1:54 pm

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby kyotebue2 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:14 pm

I think John sells Comcast door to door.
kyotebue2
 
Posts: 3839
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:31 pm
Location: The Oklahoma Dust Bowl.

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby General Paranoia » Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:20 pm

Anyway, he deserves the right to pretend he lives in another country!
Troutwatch a trail of infamy
User avatar
General Paranoia
 
Posts: 8245
Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2003 11:13 am
Location: Helping Bill make the right choices

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Bill's Fan Bois » Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:15 pm

kyotebue2 wrote:I think John sells Comcast door to door.


Out on the street for a living... :wink:
User avatar
Bill's Fan Bois
 

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 45 guests