The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Etranger2 » Sat Nov 10, 2018 12:53 am

General Paranoia wrote:
Voice From Limbo wrote:Well, looks like that's it for Dan:

http://theminiaturespage.com/member/pro ... e%20Caribe


He's been quietly disappeared. How long before anyone notices and will he have bigger balls than Winnie?


No-ones started a Free C-C! thread yet. Not that many people would want one...

Anyone got a Sock Puppet they can sacrifice?
Etranger2
 
Posts: 1035
Joined: Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:15 am

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Sock puppets to spare » Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:55 am

Etranger2 wrote:
General Paranoia wrote:
Voice From Limbo wrote:Well, looks like that's it for Dan:

http://theminiaturespage.com/member/pro ... e%20Caribe


He's been quietly disappeared. How long before anyone notices and will he have bigger balls than Winnie?


No-ones started a Free C-C! thread yet. Not that many people would want one...

Anyone got a Sock Puppet they can sacrifice?

I have a few but I can’t be bothered.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=452XjnaHr1A
CC is Luke.
The Captain is Editors Bill and Gwen.

Why waste a perfectly good sock puppet?
User avatar
Sock puppets to spare
 

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby John's my bitch » Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:41 am

[quote="hoth"]No. He'll suck Armintrout cock just like John did.

No-one sucks cock just like John. He has the advantage of age and experience. and he does a wonderful 'please let me back in. pleeeeese mister?' voice that if I shut my eyes allows me to ignore the old-man smell.
User avatar
John's my bitch
 

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby JJCH nli » Sat Nov 10, 2018 6:15 am

Sock puppets to spare wrote:
No-ones started a Free C-C! thread yet. Not that many people would want one...

Anyone got a Sock Puppet they can sacrifice?

I have a few but I can’t be bothered.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=452XjnaHr1A
CC is Luke.
The Captain is Editors Bill and Gwen.

Why waste a perfectly good sock puppet?[/quote]


No, Bill is the The Captain, and CC is Tenille:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rhn9pQt5B5M

Bill is The Captain and Winnie is Toenail:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Lkf5Q0APkyE
User avatar
JJCH nli
 

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby General Paranoia » Sat Nov 10, 2018 11:39 am

Winnie is being a very well behaved little boy since he was Gwenned.
Most of the time "talk to Gwen" fails but I bet Bill wanked himself sore over Winnie's humiliation.
I bet CC is wondering what happened to all his mates that used to stick up for him.
Legion never dares to even give him a thumbs up anymore and most of the others have been Gwenned or are cowering in the darkest corners of the forum like Winnie
Editor in Chief Bill wrote:I'm completely against creating a privileged class of TMP members who can break rules with impunity.
User avatar
General Paranoia
 
Posts: 8501
Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2003 11:13 am
Location: Helping Bill make the right choices

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Just passing by (nli) » Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:15 pm

Bump

Interesting spam posts... but I thought it was the law that a certain percentage of spam *had* to be from ladies offering to send you pics of their bunnies. And where are the spam posts telling me I've won the Nigerian lottery?
User avatar
Just passing by (nli)
 

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Just passing by (nli) » Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:17 pm

Just passing by (nli) wrote:Bump

Interesting spam posts... but I thought it was the law that a certain percentage of spam *had* to be from ladies offering to send you pics of their bunnies. And where are the spam posts telling me I've won the Nigerian lottery?

Bunnies=nunnies

Fecking autocorrect
User avatar
Just passing by (nli)
 

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby General Paranoia » Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:32 pm

It's no good, Bill, you can't bury this 0;)
Editor in Chief Bill wrote:I'm completely against creating a privileged class of TMP members who can break rules with impunity.
User avatar
General Paranoia
 
Posts: 8501
Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2003 11:13 am
Location: Helping Bill make the right choices

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Gary » Sat Nov 10, 2018 11:31 pm

General Paranoia wrote:It's no good, Bill, you can't bury this 0;)


Perhaps he can demolish it?

http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg.mv?id=493891

For those of us with that sort of bent, this provides a compellingly satisfying symbol for TMP.
User avatar
Gary
 

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Guest » Sat Nov 10, 2018 11:48 pm

Sock puppets to spare wrote:
Etranger2 wrote:
General Paranoia wrote:
Voice From Limbo wrote:Well, looks like that's it for Dan:

http://theminiaturespage.com/member/pro ... e%20Caribe


He's been quietly disappeared. How long before anyone notices and will he have bigger balls than Winnie?


No-ones started a Free C-C! thread yet. Not that many people would want one...

Anyone got a Sock Puppet they can sacrifice?

I have a few but I can’t be bothered.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=452XjnaHr1A
CC is Luke.
The Captain is Editors Bill and Gwen.

Why waste a perfectly good sock puppet?


Indeed. Especially for that little twerp Danny Boy. Who'll fold to Gwen/Billo like a wet paper sack. He and Winnie Pooh are made of the same stuff (feel free to fill in your own favorite excremata...).
User avatar
Guest
 

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Just passing by (again) and 36 guests