State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Postby Wannabe Tory (park cleaner) » Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:35 am

Muslims R Us wrote:
Dictionary Corner wrote:Surely you mean 'hypocrite' rather than 'bigot'?

Ooops. That is indeed the correct word I should have used. I think I was getting it confused with his bigoted mayoral campaign.

Except he is allowing it, so he is neither of those things. Good try though you bigoted little shit.

Would you have preferred an Etonian tax dodger then, someone who wouldn't even spit on you for fear of getting his phlegm dirty?

Nah, you would probably have preferred an actual bigot like Paul Golding as you seem to be fully behind statements like "We will not rest until every traitor is punished for their crimes against our country. And by punished, I mean good old-fashioned British justice at the end of a rope!"

Now fuck off and clean that park Moonshit, it's what you are paid to do. Those Levantine remains won't clean themselves off the park benches.
Wannabe Tory (park cleaner)

Postby U Liberal Dem Shite » Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:23 am

Wannabe Tory (park cleaner) wrote:
Muslims R Us wrote:

Ooops. That is indeed the correct word I should have used. I think I was getting it confused with his bigoted mayoral campaign.

Except he is allowing it, so he is neither of those things. Good try though you bigoted little shit.

Would you have preferred an Etonian tax dodger then, someone who wouldn't even spit on you for fear of getting his phlegm dirty?

Nah, you would probably have preferred an actual bigot like Paul Golding as you seem to be fully behind statements like "We will not rest until every traitor is punished for their crimes against our country. And by punished, I mean good old-fashioned British justice at the end of a rope!"

Now fuck off and clean that park Moonshit, it's what you are paid to do. Those Levantine remains won't clean themselves off the park benches.

Yeah. We all know that Saddo Kahn didn't run an anti-Semitic campaign against Goldsmith. Wink Wink. Of course he had all of North London and Tooting, and the we-feel-guilty-of-being-born-white votes to get him into office.
U Liberal Dem Shite

Postby Macunaima » Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:25 am

Not that I give a fuck for the Her Royal Heinie’s dignity, but even John Fucking Adams bent a knee.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=n725zX3zIk0
I don’t think that JJ Parus of Virginia Beach has sex with canines. The phase “dogfucker” and imputations that JJ is intimate with chiuahuas are to be understood as metaphors for my disgust at his repeating of alt-right fake news and racist memes.
Macunaima

Postby kyotebue2 » Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:49 am

Bet he doesn't get invited back...
kyotebue2

Postby We Forgot » Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:55 am

Macunaima wrote:Not that I give a fuck for the Her Royal Heinie’s dignity, but even John Fucking Adams bent a knee.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=n725zX3zIk0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YG7VSt0_VcU
We Forgot

Postby Trump Rocks » Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:56 am

kyotebue2 wrote:Bet he doesn't get invited back...

LOL! Of course he will. The US will help the UK after Brexit.
Trump Rocks

Postby Wannabe Tory (park cleaner) » Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:27 am

U Liberal Dem Shite wrote:
Muslims R Us wrote:

Yeah. We all know that Saddo Kahn didn't run an anti-Semitic campaign against Goldsmith. Wink Wink. Of course he had all of North London and Tooting, and the we-feel-guilty-of-being-born-white votes to get him into office.

Do you have any evidence for the shit that spills out of your mouth or are simply regurgitating Daily Mirror headlines?
Note those are rhetorical questions, as we all know you are a racist Islamophobic little shit.

Look out behind you! I think I saw a brown person taking your job cleaning parks

Postby YouWishYouCouldBeConservative » Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:15 am

Wannabe Tory (park cleaner) wrote:Do you have any evidence for the shit that spills out of your mouth or are simply regurgitating Daily Mirror headlines?
Note those are rhetorical questions, as we all know you are a racist Islamophobic little shit.

Look out behind you! I think I saw a brown person taking your job cleaning parks

LOL! And where was there a racist Islamophobic comment?

Hey, we all know anti-Antisemitism is a plank in Labour's platform. Wink Wink
YouWishYouCouldBeConservative

Postby Wannabe Tory (park cleaner) » Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:39 am

YouWishYouCouldBeConservative wrote:
Wannabe Tory (park cleaner) wrote:Do you have any evidence for the shit that spills out of your mouth or are simply regurgitating Daily Mirror headlines?

Because the "Labour are anti-semitic" shit comes straight from the Daily Mirror colouring in book for James Drozdz. WE ALL KNOW IT! THE DAILY MIRROR TOLD ME SO - THE COPY I FOUND WHILE CLEANING A PARK IN BRISTOL WOULDN'T LIE TO ME.

Do fuck off mate! You are drawing level with JJ Parus the dogfucker in the disingenuous sweepstakes. I will sum it up for you so you can fuck off.

WE ALL KNOW IT. THE DAILY MIRROR TOLD US SO. WE ALL KNOW IT, WE ALL KNOW IT. WE ALL KNOW IT BUT TRUMP IS THE ONLY ONE BRAVE ENOUGH TO SAY IT. THEY WILL KILL US ALL MATE, OUR CULTURE IS UNDER THREAT!!! WE ALL KNOW IT. THEY ARE ALL WORK-SHY RAPISTS WITH KNIVES GUVNER, WE ALL KNOW IT. I WON'T APOLOGISE FOR BEING WHITE, I DIDN'T INVENT SLAVERY OR COLONIALISM. WHY DON'T THEY JUST GO HOME, THEY SHOULD BE THANKING US MATE, WE ALL KNOW IT. WHERE'S ME TEA YOU SLAG? WE WAS ROBBED, REMEMBER WHEN BRITAIN WAS GREAT? LIKE, BEFORE THE BLOODY EU? WE ALL KNOW IT! THAT DANNY DYER - HE'S ALRIGHT. PWHHOOOAARRRR - HOW ABOUT THAT BIRD! WE ALL KNOW IT! BLOODY DARKIES, THEIR COOKING SMELLS, BENNY HILL WAS FUNNY WEREN'T HE? COURSE YA CAN'T SAY STUFF LIKE THAT NO MORE - PC GONE MAD MATE, GONE MAD! WE ALL KNOW IT! MY WHITE VAN DEFINES ME! WE ALL KNOW IT.

There you go you big brave conservative, you don't need to add any more to the conversation.
Fucking retard.

Postby Corbyn'sGhost » Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:59 am

Because the "Labour are anti-semitic" shit comes straight from the Daily Mirror colouring in book for James Drozdz. WE ALL KNOW IT! THE DAILY MIRROR TOLD ME SO - THE COPY I FOUND WHILE CLEANING A PARK IN BRISTOL WOULDN'T LIE TO ME.

Do fuck off mate! You are drawing level with JJ Parus the dogfucker in the disingenuous sweepstakes. I will sum it up for you so you can fuck off.

WE ALL KNOW IT. THE DAILY MIRROR TOLD US SO. WE ALL KNOW IT, WE ALL KNOW IT. WE ALL KNOW IT BUT TRUMP IS THE ONLY ONE BRAVE ENOUGH TO SAY IT. THEY WILL KILL US ALL MATE, OUR CULTURE IS UNDER THREAT!!! WE ALL KNOW IT. THEY ARE ALL WORK-SHY RAPISTS WITH KNIVES GUVNER, WE ALL KNOW IT. I WON'T APOLOGISE FOR BEING WHITE, I DIDN'T INVENT SLAVERY OR COLONIALISM. WHY DON'T THEY JUST GO HOME, THEY SHOULD BE THANKING US MATE, WE ALL KNOW IT. WHERE'S ME TEA YOU SLAG? WE WAS ROBBED, REMEMBER WHEN BRITAIN WAS GREAT? LIKE, BEFORE THE BLOODY EU? WE ALL KNOW IT! THAT DANNY DYER - HE'S ALRIGHT. PWHHOOOAARRRR - HOW ABOUT THAT BIRD! WE ALL KNOW IT! BLOODY DARKIES, THEIR COOKING SMELLS, BENNY HILL WAS FUNNY WEREN'T HE? COURSE YA CAN'T SAY STUFF LIKE THAT NO MORE - PC GONE MAD MATE, GONE MAD! WE ALL KNOW IT! MY WHITE VAN DEFINES ME! WE ALL KNOW IT.

There you go you big brave conservative, you don't need to add any more to the conversation.
Fucking retard.[/quote]

LOL! Still no citations of anything Islamophobic. Just a great example of what passes for discourse today...profanity and bigotry (using "retard" as a pejorative is bigoted)...trying to label someone with a slur. Good employment of Godwin's Law.

I don't need The Mirror, or The Mail. All I need is Corbyn's negligence in calling out his own party to prove the point.

Down with Israel! Hamas are our bestest buddies!
Corbyn'sGhost

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot