State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Postby Triggered 328 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:21 am

Cuntz wrote:
Guest wrote:Obviously Negroes are not allowed to have a differing opinion from the Democrats.

Holding up a literal token minority, but tell me again how the GOP definitely aren't racist.

Triggered

It's a bit like Labour holding up their token Jew.
Triggered 328

Postby Triggered 329 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:22 am

Voice From Limbo wrote:A look at any graphs will explain it to you: unemployment began falling for all groups under Obama, and the trend has continued, despite Trump.

Of course, you won't believe this, because your boy declared all unemployment figures "fake" during his campaign.

They somehow miraculously became "accurate" the day after his election.

Obama cleaned up the disaster left after W got through with us. Trump's now doubling down on the W plan, and making it worse with his trade war. We'll see how that turns out.

Triggered

Lol! Obama!
Triggered 329

Postby Triggered 330 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:24 am

Voice From Limbo wrote:Yes. The same bloc as the Dixiecrats of 1948. They were the object of Nixon's "Southern Strategy" twenty years later, the goal of which was to pull the southern states out of the grip of the Democratic Party by portraying himself as strong on "Law and Order", which appealed to people across the country fearful of hippies and campus demonstrations, but was translated by southern whites (as intended) as "keeping the niggers down".

It worked, but transformed the Republican Party into the opposite of the party that made the historical accomplishments you cited. That's the GOP of today. The last bits of its positive qualities are being stripped away, and its worst characteristics are being cemented in place, by its current leader.

Any remaining moral authority it had may have just died with its last statesman.

Triggered

Yes! The DNC are the morally superior - except for Hillary...and the Kennedy's...and Michael Moore...and Sanders...oh, wow! what a list. LOL
Triggered 330

Postby Triggered 342 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:22 am

Triggered 327 wrote:
Guest wrote:
Voice From Limbo wrote:
kyotebue2 wrote:LOL Kim Jong Un !!

Just for you, Kyote:

Prettier than one or two of Bill’s “editors”.

Triggered by his own LGBQTI bigotry! LOL

That looks like my Mother. How did you bastards get a picture of my Mother?
Have you been raiding the dump? Did you follow the gypsies to the pegging show?
Triggered 342

Postby Triggered 343 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:25 am

Triggered 329 wrote:
Voice From Limbo wrote:A look at any graphs will explain it to you: unemployment began falling for all groups under Obama, and the trend has continued, despite Trump.

Of course, you won't believe this, because your boy declared all unemployment figures "fake" during his campaign.

They somehow miraculously became "accurate" the day after his election.

Obama cleaned up the disaster left after W got through with us. Trump's now doubling down on the W plan, and making it worse with his trade war. We'll see how that turns out.

Triggered

Lol! Obama!

I say LOL because I am very scared of black men, so I laugh to cover up my fear.
I am scared all the time actually, someone help me, please!
Triggered 343

Postby Triggered 344 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:30 am

Triggered 330 wrote:
Voice From Limbo wrote:Yes. The same bloc as the Dixiecrats of 1948. They were the object of Nixon's "Southern Strategy" twenty years later, the goal of which was to pull the southern states out of the grip of the Democratic Party by portraying himself as strong on "Law and Order", which appealed to people across the country fearful of hippies and campus demonstrations, but was translated by southern whites (as intended) as "keeping the niggers down".

It worked, but transformed the Republican Party into the opposite of the party that made the historical accomplishments you cited. That's the GOP of today. The last bits of its positive qualities are being stripped away, and its worst characteristics are being cemented in place, by its current leader.

Any remaining moral authority it had may have just died with its last statesman.

Triggered

Yes! The DNC are the morally superior - except for Hillary...and the Kennedy's...and Michael Moore...and Sanders...oh, wow! what a list. LOL

LOL, those are the only names I can think of from the Democrats. Especially Michael Moore, he reminds me of Daddy.
Oh Daddy, why did you have to leave? I miss you Daddy, You used to fuck me so tenderly.

DADDY!!! :froth: :froth: :froth:
Triggered 344

Postby kyotebue2 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:32 pm

Will Trump actually do anything to punish Saudi Arabia?
kyotebue2

Postby Voice From Limbo » Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:28 am

Congress will probably vote sanctions, which Trump will try to blunt as much as he can.

Saudis have been pouring money into his various assets, going back at least to 1991, when they bailed him out of some of his $900 million debt.
Voice From Limbo

Postby Voice From Limbo » Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:17 am

More on "The Meeting":

https://youtu.be/n14sxxdlo7Q
Voice From Limbo

Postby Cuntz » Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:12 am

Triggered 330 wrote:

The fact that you think Moore and Sanders are members of the DNC is a pretty good indication that your brain damage has become terminal.

Do you actually understand the words coming out of your mouth or are you just re-arranging random things you see on /pol ?
Cuntz

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot