Something Odd in the State of Salisbury?

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: Something Odd in the State of Salisbury?

Postby ¯_(ツ)_/¯ » Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:14 pm

Guesty McGuestface II wrote:
Smelly Armpit wrote:Fucking hell, Bronski, you're being led by the russian troll that's coming on here. "Useful idiot" doesn't really cover you. He's also the russian spambot that's posting shite everywhere, because I pretty much caught him in the act straight after he posted his bullshit about this.

BWAHAHAHA pathetic. Some people here can see through all the bullshit we've had to put up with for decades from establishment elite arseholes and here you are, opening your mouth wide and swallowing their turds whole. Unless you are getting paid very well by MI5/MI6/77th Brigade[*] then you are their little, slimy, gullible "useful idiot".

Tory governments, "New Lie-bour" governments all the same - lies about Iraq, lies about Libya, lies about Syria, privatisation by the front door (Thatcher) or back door (Blair/Brown - PFI). They allowed economic meltdown by refusing to regulate the banks and corporations then foisted austerity on the innocent workers whilst letting themselves and their paymasters off free. Well that's coming to an end, matey. We know what's coming next - expect another fake/false flag "chemical attack by Assad" in Idlib shortly. Organised by NATO jihadist actors to justify more NATO strikes. Must admit it will be interesting to see if Trump joins in given the last time provoked the first outcry from his rabid devoted core like Alex Jones.

PS not sure how much influence I have with Bronny since he might consider me one of those anti-semitic Corbynistas...

[*]So how much do these guys pay as I might be open to offers LOL :wink:

Wow. That's some grade A evidence of a serious mental health problem right there. Do park keepers get psych evaluations these days?
¯_(ツ)_/¯

Postby FFS » Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:04 pm

Has Putin trotted out two guys with the same names as the "suspects"but who are nothing like them in age or appearance?
If not it's only a matter of time(ing)!
They are actually sheet metal workers from St. Petersburg, who have never been outside Russia in their lives.
This proves the mendacity of the British political class!
FFS

Postby Hermit » Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:06 pm

It seems that he has "trotted" them out. Apparently, they both run something to do with sports (but they're not quite sure on that yet) and were having a nice little break together in Salisbury. Ah! that's nice! Even though they didn't go anywhere near the Cathederal. The closest one of them got to it was to google how big the spire was. Many genuine tourists that do visit the cathederal don't even know that particular fact.

Maybe they were having a kind of "dirty weekend" together, yeah? Well, that's understandable, considering how victimised the gay community is in russia. It wouldn't surprise me if that was putin's next excuse.

Even the Russian people are starting to smell bullshit from the kremlin on this one :roll:
Hermit

Postby Hermit » Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:14 pm

Wow! All this tumbleweed. It's as if the russian excuses have finally twisted and turned so much that they've circumnavigated up their own arseholes :lol:

But I see our little russian troll is still posting spam :roll:
Hermit

Postby rebelyell2006 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:29 pm

Or they finally realize that nobody is buying their bullshit. "They were tourists!" "They were a gay couple visiting a popular town for Russians!" "They were vitamin salesmen!" The stories change as much as the stories from that murderer cop in Dallas.
rebelyell2006

Postby Bronshtein » Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:18 pm

I have to say it's all jolly weird - about the same level of secrecy as James Bond apparently.

Pop over to Blighty Boris, take in the sites - you know, CCTV cameras, main railway stations, take a friend, use your real names, no-one is going to check, and have a shot at popping off those Skripal types if you fancy it - okay? Good oh!

And if they do spot you don't worry you are entirely deniable and we can hide you away so no-one will ever know it was us - or we can put you on television and give your passport details to that Bellingcat lot- whichever you think works best. Okay? Chin, chin!
Bronshtein

Postby Hermit » Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:09 pm

Or, it was a well planned attack that was ineptly carried out. Now putin has decided to force them into the limelight. Hanging them out to dry and to the ingrained homophobia in russia (anything to distract from his own closeted sexuality). That's the thanks they were given. The best thing those two can do now is make a run for it before anything else happens to them.

They'd probably make a break for the UK and turn themselves in. Then putin can say that they were working for the UK all along :roll:
Hermit

Postby Bronshtein » Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:30 am

Well planned?
I know - we'll fool 'em by coming directly from the country carrying out the operation.
We'll travel on the Russian passports we've been using since 2009.
We won't hand off to any illegals or stooges, we'll do it ourselves.
We won't piss about with any countersurveillance methods, we'll go direct by train.
We'll open/mix the ingredients of this highly deadly toxic agent in the hotel room we're sleeping in.
We'll walk up in the open, in daylight and spray the stuff on the door handle of the place we think they are living.
We'll dump this container of highly toxic nerve agent in a skip at the back of some shops where it can be found quite easily.
We'll go straight back to the airport and back to Russia to hide our trail.
We'll leave a paper trail a mile wide for any old bollocks journalist to find and publish on Bellingkat - the amazingly unbiased and scrupulous anti-Russian news agency.
Yep, that's a winner, let's go with that plan.

I'm not saying anything about what really happened - it may well the above is EXACTLY how it went, but fuck me - if so we can put our feet up and cancel the worries about Vostok turning into Zapad. Harry Palmer, George Smiley and Mr Bond can put their recall from retirement on hold. Sgt Dixon should be able to deal with the next espionage threat from Russia.

How long to the Channel tovarisch?
I don't know, what does the train timetable say?
Bronshtein

Postby Voice From Limbo » Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:57 am

Thing is, it did work -- at least the targets were poisoned. Not their fault they lived; maybe they're more used to Russian medical care than British?

In any case, the Russian way is flat denial, so what difference does any evidence make?
Voice From Limbo

Postby Bronshtein » Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:36 am

Depends whether you want a retreat behind a nicely painted iron curtain or continued access to western money markets and commodities I guess.
A completely deniable operation carried out by unknowns who if you did get him/her/them on camera and trace them turn out to be Rafael Benitez and Lauren Bacall travelling from Greece and returning to Libya is a different proposition and not beyond the wit of any half competent agency.
Using a dumb fuck local thug paid in cash who was told it was a prank/drugs fight/paedophile removal would be even better, although possibly not with Novichok!

So it would seem Vlad is either protecting some criminal elements who fucked up or the GRU is a complete basket case, or he wanted not only to stick two fingers up to the West but to poke us in the eyes and yell in our ear that it was him wot dun it.

Maybe the cozying up to China in Vostok 2018 means he feels he doesn't need the West economically? Maybe China's financial clout and Russia's military (strategic nuclear threat) make a perfect marriage? After all we've continually pissed on Russia's parade to democracy. Maybe whatever the fuck China is running has an appeal for Vlad instead. And maybe the Chinese fancy a ready made intercontinental ballistic threat to back up their attack on shipping lanes in the east?
Bronshtein

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot